Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

What happen they are not helpful at all i had my insurance with them and i move i call them to let them know so the next month i go to my dr.Appointment my insurance has gone up and when i ask why they claim it was my tax credit that i suppose to been paid which i know i was paying my monthly payments.

Then in April of 2017 i get a letter saying my insurance has be cancel so when i call they giving me the run around saying call another number i was nice about tried not to cuss them out so, now i does not have any insurance because they played me and my hospital i just got from March 2017 said i owe $1200 for something they suppose to been paid anf then they have the nerve to send me a check for $5.75 .Please all i ask for my insurance back.

Review about: Blue Cross And Blue Shield Of Alabama Health Insurance.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Blue Cross And Blue Shield Of Alabama?

Comments

Progressive Insurance - Progressive Auto Insurance - Forces Lawsuit Progressive Insurance "I've become obsessed since Progressive totaled my 1995 Miata , Sept. 9, 2016, after one of their insured hit it. I have experienced the same treatment from their adjuster, Bianca..." Read more Erie Insurance - Auto Claim Review Erie Insurance "Ilegally parked delivery truck with its back on the road and front facing an Hilton Garden Inn dropped its liftgate over the road and fell on my car damaging frame..." Read more Molina Healthcare - Need medication Molina Healthcare "I try to get me seizure medication covers and i am told no. some employees from molina called me saying fighting to try and get my medication covered because i..." Read more State Farm Insurance - Daughter was hit after she put car into reverse, she maintains that she never moved and stayed in the grass area she was parked in State Farm Insurance "4/29/2017 daughter was delayed leaving work because the school was shut down letting no one in or out until they were told. Once she was released she went to the..." Read more Lasership - Horrendous Lasership "Lasership messed up one of my Sephora orders, erroneously sending it from MA where I live, to Virginia, then back to MA. I didn't get it for another week, and..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Refund money and broke item Lazada Philippines "Im really dissapointed in my order in lazada because i cannot use my order because when they deliverd and i try to use but its broke, this is 2x i..." Read more Mingle2 - I can't send messages to my friend and my friends cant send message too. i don't know why Mingle2 "i dont know whats going on with my account. anytime i'm trying to send my friends message it always show me. We need additional information from you to prove you..." Read more