Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

My son is in the hospital, his doctors/therapy dept have filed appeal after appeal to get him into an acute rehab only to be denied.He was in a motorcycle accident November 2015.

Medically he is where he needs to be after the surgeries he had in October/November (shunt, cranioplasty and surgical closure of trach site) and DESPERATELY needs acute rehabilitation so he can go back to living a normal life (He's 35) and they keep refusing Cleveland Clinics request. Then they said he can't go to even a nursing home. Unbelievable!

He is physically unable to go home!Unbelievable!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Kriskgal is overall dissatisfied with Blue Cross And Blue Shield Of Alabama and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about a product or service at Blue Cross And Blue Shield Of Alabama was refuse their customers desperately needed care Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Blue Cross And Blue Shield Of Alabama.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare Blue Cross And Blue Shield Of Alabama to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Blue Cross And Blue Shield Of Alabama?

Comments